|I processed raw purple cabbage with miso, and finely-sliced turnips with Himalayan Salt in a Japanese pickle press to make probiotic-rich vegetables. P-Carrot Pickle Press is Made in Japan.|
~~Copyright M-J de Mesterton 2014~~
Friday, 22 August 2014
Saturday, 9 August 2014
|Burgeoning Viruses and Plagues are Spreading Thanks to Frequent Flyers, Poor Sanitation, Lax Medical Industry Waste-Disposal and Over-Use of Antibiotics|
So goes the admonition about local clinics that have seen ebola patients within Sierra Leone on the African continent. The disease has been known to be extremely contagious for decades, yet some entities would have you believe that it is difficult to contract. (Not airborne? Bodily fluids do exist in the air as infinitesimal particles which are easily inhaled, and once the virus is deposited onto surfaces, it continues to live.) Concurrent with the denials of this hemorrhagic fever's virulence, dire warnings are issued. Confused? Just read the linked article in Telegraph U.K. for a bit of enlightening reality: ARTICLE
- Ebert Mentions my Husband, "the Real-Life Equalizer", in Paragraph Six
- Message to Michael
- My Poem: Napoleon Complex
- Elegant Survival
- M-J on Minimalism
- M-J's Cartoons
- M-J's Theatre of the Absurd
- C. Hitchens: Lies of Michael Moore
- Freedom versus Free Stuff
- Iberian Notes
- Lech Walesa Writes to the Cuban People
- Martian Hematite: My Painting
- Massad Ayoob
- Pacta Sunt Servanda
- Principled Republicans?
- Saggin' and Caggin'
- Self-Destuctive G.O.P.
- Sr. Mario Vargas Llosa
- The Compass Mentions M-J
- The Knights of Malta
- The Original Rock Painter, M-J de Mesterton
- What "Is" Is, and What Should Never Be
- ¡No Pasarán!
- Éditions Underbahn