Saturday, 29 December 2007
To see my past pieces on Seattle, go here.
Friday, 28 December 2007
Monday, 24 December 2007
Thursday, 20 December 2007
Saturday, 15 December 2007
Wednesday, 12 December 2007
The United States Centers for Disease-Control ("CDC") on Adenovirus
There is no known anti-viral drug for this disease, which first resembles a cough or cold and then brings on fever and chills with shortness of breath, and a vaccine has not yet been produced for it.
Tuesday, 11 December 2007
This is a page from my old childhood book. Click on photo to enlarge image.
Fray Juan Bautista Maino was born in Toledo, Spain in 1569, and died in 1649.
He was a Dominican brother, was befriended by the Court Painter Diego Velásquez, and was a tutor to the Infant Philip, who became Philip IV of Spain.
This painting was originally part of an altar-piece, and is now hanging in El Museo del Prado, Madrid.
Friday, 7 December 2007
- Ebert Mentions my Husband, "the Real-Life Equalizer", in Paragraph Six
- Message to Michael
- My Poem: Napoleon Complex
- Elegant Survival
- M-J on Minimalism
- M-J's Cartoons
- M-J's Theatre of the Absurd
- C. Hitchens: Lies of Michael Moore
- Freedom versus Free Stuff
- Iberian Notes
- Lech Walesa Writes to the Cuban People
- Martian Hematite: My Painting
- Massad Ayoob
- Pacta Sunt Servanda
- Principled Republicans?
- Saggin' and Caggin'
- Self-Destuctive G.O.P.
- Sr. Mario Vargas Llosa
- The Compass Mentions M-J
- The Knights of Malta
- The Original Rock Painter, M-J de Mesterton
- What "Is" Is, and What Should Never Be
- ¡No Pasarán!
- Éditions Underbahn