...and when it's not to their liking, they register surprise!
Somewhat untoward in philosophy, the people they lionize....
Tough-talking cowboys, over whom they fawn--
From Venezuela, Moscow and Tehran--
Prove that the Napoleon Complex lives on!
~~M-J de M.
Copyright September 2007
- Ebert Mentions my Husband, "the Real-Life Equalizer", in Paragraph Six
- Message to Michael
- My Poem: Napoleon Complex
- Elegant Survival
- M-J on Minimalism
- M-J's Cartoons
- M-J's Theatre of the Absurd
- C. Hitchens: Lies of Michael Moore
- Freedom versus Free Stuff
- Iberian Notes
- Lech Walesa Writes to the Cuban People
- Martian Hematite: My Painting
- Massad Ayoob
- Pacta Sunt Servanda
- Principled Republicans?
- Saggin' and Caggin'
- Self-Destuctive G.O.P.
- Sr. Mario Vargas Llosa
- The Compass Mentions M-J
- The Knights of Malta
- The Original Rock Painter, M-J de Mesterton
- What "Is" Is, and What Should Never Be
- ¡No Pasarán!
- Éditions Underbahn