An insane crowd gathered to demonstrate (their stupidity) on Sixth Avenue in midtown Manhattan on Sunday, September 9th, chanting (screaming) "Nine Eleven was an inside job!"
Yes, it was an inside job--inside their diseased minds!
9-1-1 Postscript: Eugene Schlanger, The Wall Street Poet
I have just read Eugene Schlanger's 9-1-1 poetry book by Éditions Underbahn. Mr. Schlanger has a way of encapsulating the essence of the American stock market in a few powerful words.
The book, Wall Street Sonnets du 11 Septembre et autres Poèmes New-Yorkais, is in both French and English, published in Paris.
- Ebert Mentions my Husband, "the Real-Life Equalizer", in Paragraph Six
- Message to Michael
- My Poem: Napoleon Complex
- Elegant Survival
- M-J on Minimalism
- M-J's Cartoons
- M-J's Theatre of the Absurd
- C. Hitchens: Lies of Michael Moore
- Freedom versus Free Stuff
- Iberian Notes
- Lech Walesa Writes to the Cuban People
- Martian Hematite: My Painting
- Massad Ayoob
- Pacta Sunt Servanda
- Principled Republicans?
- Saggin' and Caggin'
- Self-Destuctive G.O.P.
- Sr. Mario Vargas Llosa
- The Compass Mentions M-J
- The Knights of Malta
- The Original Rock Painter, M-J de Mesterton
- What "Is" Is, and What Should Never Be
- ¡No Pasarán!
- Éditions Underbahn