From Sean Hannity's site, here is a poll, ostensibly of his listeners (a.k.a. "Great Americans", as he encourages them to call themselves --and himself):
The question: What issue do you think is the most important in the '08 presidential election?
War on Terror
0.55%(134)--> Hannity's listeners not interested in education? What a surprise!
1.73%(424)--> Well, that's good, since it is a non-issue anyway.
International Relations So, international relations are not important?
I note with interest that very few of his Great Americans are interested in International Relations, and Free Trade. I would like to point-out that, despite what he believes, Sean Hannity is NOT "the Voice of America".
- Ebert Mentions my Husband, "the Real-Life Equalizer", in Paragraph Six
- Message to Michael
- My Poem: Napoleon Complex
- Elegant Survival
- M-J on Minimalism
- M-J's Cartoons
- M-J's Theatre of the Absurd
- C. Hitchens: Lies of Michael Moore
- Freedom versus Free Stuff
- Iberian Notes
- Lech Walesa Writes to the Cuban People
- Martian Hematite: My Painting
- Massad Ayoob
- Pacta Sunt Servanda
- Principled Republicans?
- Saggin' and Caggin'
- Self-Destuctive G.O.P.
- Sr. Mario Vargas Llosa
- The Compass Mentions M-J
- The Knights of Malta
- The Original Rock Painter, M-J de Mesterton
- What "Is" Is, and What Should Never Be
- ¡No Pasarán!
- Éditions Underbahn